HW: Pink Fairies & a compilation

Jon Browne jon at COMICS.DEMON.CO.UK
Fri Apr 24 09:36:19 EDT 1998

In article <Pine.GSO.3.96.980424113329.23361C-
100000 at suma3.reading.ac.uk>, M S Wright <M.S.Wright at READING.AC.UK>
writes
>It is even worse than pleasure island, which at least had one track that
>had musical identity.

All the reviews I saw were v. positive. Didn't Jill post a thumbs up for
it too? I was going to get it at some stage. Is it no good then IYHO,
Mike? No "What A Bunch Of Sweeties?"

BTW the annual Record Collector Most Collectable Bands Poll 1998 has HW
4 places up on last year at #33   BOC have dropped 70 odd places to #394
(Browsed at newstand, don't have it in front of me.)
--
Jon
in the player - Meat Puppets - Too High To Die