HW: another compliation

M S Wright M.S.Wright at READING.AC.UK
Wed Apr 29 13:43:12 EDT 1998

Have I been not paying attention, or has no-one else mentioned another HW
compilation? It is called Silver Machine, and isn't the same as the other
one. The cover is a computerised b+w of the lineup with bridget and harvey
sitting down. I got mine for 2.99 at HMV.

It is released by Hallmark (308412) and has the tracks
Hurry on Sundown, Space is Deep, Motorhead, Magnu/Angels of death, We do
it, British tribal music, ghost dance, world of tiers, urban Guerilla,
Earth Calling, Silver machine (live).

It looks as if it is bits of the acid daze trilogy with the SM single.

Running time 59'10". It contains the phrase 'This Album contains tracks
that are re-recorded' which speaks for itself.

Mike w

p.s I cannot remember if Jill said she liked the Pink Fairies' 'No
picture', and as she appears to be the only other person who still buys
new twink stuff I still stand by my warning against it. As Philosophical
Phil said back in October 1996 "Let's face it, you couldn't really call it
the Fairies without Larry." and it ain't got Larry.