OFF: Makin' Bacon /Big Flats & Mad Sceintist

BREVARD, Adrian R. abrevard at SHL.COM
Thu Apr 30 13:46:35 EDT 1998

>>Everybody looks like Kevin Bacon.

>LOL.  Actually, I've been told (by my mother no less) that Kevin and I look a
bit alike.  There was a poster of some movie he was in riding on a
bicycle about 10 years ago - and I gotta admit it did look a bit like
me.  Scary...
John

A bit like Kevin Bacon?  Be honest John you really are Kevin Bacon. 8>)

Theo>AB,
You going to Big Flats?  What brings you up to tundra-land?

Moi?  No sir, sorry if my post gave you that impression.  Would love to,
just can't.  I only have one concert pass left for 1998 and I'm planning
on using that for the Savatage show at Jaxx in June.  Hoping that nobody
really good comes to this burg after June or I'm S-O-L.  Hopefully you
or Torgo will make it and let me know how TA sounded if they play it.  I
lost the address to Miles KB website so I don't know the tour
information.  Exactly when is the Big Flats gig?

>Heh heh heh.  OK, now I believe you could be a candidate for Mad Scientist of
the Month.

"The true mad scientist does not make public appearances.
He does not wear the "hello my name is" badge.
He strikes from below like a viper.
Or from up high like a penny being dropped from the tallest building
around.
He has but one purpose, to do bad things to good people with science!"

L8er
Ghost in the Ruins

OBonthelookoutfor - The new Trans Siberian Orchestra Album.  Band is
prepping to hit the studio this summer. Never to early to be looking for
good music.