OFF: Makin' Bacon /Big Flats & Mad Sceintist

Thu Apr 30 14:14:34 EDT 1998

> From:          "BREVARD, Adrian R." <abrevard at SHL.COM>
>
> Theo>AB,
> You going to Big Flats?  What brings you up to tundra-land?
>
> Moi?  No sir, sorry if my post gave you that impression.  Would love to,
> just can't.  I only have one concert pass left for 1998 and I'm planning
> on using that for the Savatage show at Jaxx in June.  Hoping that nobody
> really good comes to this burg after June or I'm S-O-L.  Hopefully you
> or Torgo will make it and let me know how TA sounded if they play it.  I
> lost the address to Miles KB website so I don't know the tour
> information.  Exactly when is the Big Flats gig?

I believe it's 26 June.  Been a bit of a dry spell for me.  The tour
sched. doesn't look too cool for this part of the US, but they're
known for tossing in a gig here and there off the cuff, so maybe I'll
see a couple more shows this summer.  But if this means they're
playing better gigs elsewhere, then I can live with it.  How big are
the venues they're doing in the UK?

Also, does anyone have any details about BD's 'Business Trip' to Eur.
to promote HF?

theo