OFF: Makin' Bacon /Big Flats & Mad Sceintist

Thu Apr 30 17:13:12 EDT 1998

> see a couple more shows this summer.  But if this means they're
> playing better gigs elsewhere, then I can live with it.  How big are
> the venues they're doing in the UK?

Well, they're playing precisely ONE venue in the UK, but the London Astoria
is quite a decent size, couple of thousand or so.  Obviously they're playing
several dates in Germany!

Which reminds me - the Mutton Birds are not only playing the very same
night, but at the LA2, which is right next door.  Wouldn't it be neat if
they could do a combined version of "Reaper"?

- Andy