OFF: October Prog Festival in Stockholm

Soniqué sonique at MAXWELL.PCMICRO.COM.AU
Wed Aug 5 18:42:37 EDT 1998

Just got the following press release from Record Heaven:

RECORD HEAVEN  & GARF presents

The 3rd annual
SCANDINAVIAN PROGRESSIVE ROCK FESTIVAL
October 23-25, 1998.
Vågen, Göteborg (Gothenburg), Sweden.

Friday 23rd:
MATS & MORGAN (Swe)
PRESENT ex-Universe zero (Belgium)
BONDAGE FRUIT (Japan),
CROMWELL (Germany)

Saturday 24th
ARENA ex-Marillion & Pendragon (UK)
QOPH (Swe),
ISILDURS BANE (Swe)
FIVE FIFTHEEN (Finland)

Sunday 25th
Convention / Record fair

Make up your plans in time for the biggest progressive rock event in the north

Tickets available from August 15st.
3-day ticket: 295:-

Payment: Cash in  a registered letter. Postgiro: 605 53 10-4

Check our homepage for updated information
www.recordheaven.net

Fax: +46 40 46 66 47          Tel: +46 40 46 66 44

Dealers !

A great opportunity to promote your business or your record label. The Sunday convention offers a
unique chance to meet people of your kind.

For a very moderate cost you can take part of something good that benefit yourself as well as the
music.  More Dealers info can be found on our wholesale site. Please contact us for username and
password. Looking forward to serve you !

Writers !

If you are  writing for a magaine or fanzine, or whatever. A weekend in Gothenburg is a logical
vacation. We can set up interviews with the bands. And help you with cheap accommodation.

Please contact us for more info.

Staff of Record Hevaen & GARF (The Artrock society of Gothenburg)

--
Paul Ward        aka: Assassin Sonique'   .---.  __  .--------   Long
http://www.pcmicro.com.au/~Sonique       /     \( o`-,  -----   may