OFF: MAN VS MOOSE!

Andrew A. Apold mordru at FLITE.NET
Fri Aug 7 22:52:05 EDT 1998

>Quark, Strangeness & Moose

Wait a minute, that's kinda....

'and I don't believe he ever had a moose'...

Don't know how we got down this path, but there is a popular
"moose" song which I've heard sung many times at SCA and
Amtgard (medieval and fantasy recreation societies, resp.)
events, which goes something like (and I do NOT have this
memorized, it's on a website called cantaria along with a
realaudio file of a friend of mine, Scarhart, singing it)...
anyways, I take no responsibilities for this...

http://chivalry.com/cantaria/lyrics/moose.html

The Moose Song
Author Unknown

    When I was a young lad I used to like girls,
    I'd play with their corsets and fondle their curls.
    'Till one day, my lady I caught with some churl,
    Now you'd never get treated that way by a moose.

    Chorus
    Moose, moose, I likes a moose,
    I've never had anything quite like a moose.
    I've had lots of lovers, my life has been loose,
    But I've never had anything quite like a moose.

    Now when I'm in need of a very good lay,
    I go to my closet and get me some hay.
    I go to my window and spread it around.
    'Cause moose always come when there's hay on the ground.

    Chorus...

    Gorillas are all right on Saturday night,
    Lions and tigers, they puts up a fight.
    But it's just not the same when you slam your caboose,
    As the feeling you get when you humps with a moose.

    Chorus

    I've done it with beasties with long flowing hair,
    I'd do it with snakes if their fangs were not there.
    I've done it with walrus, a monkey, and goose,
    But it's just not the same when you screw with a moose.

    Chorus

    Now that I am old and advanced in my years,
    I look back on my life and shed me no tears.
    As I sit in my chair with my glass of Matheus,
    Playing Hide-The-Salami with Melba the Moose.

    Chorus...

-AAA