BOC: What me worry?

Ted Jackson jr. s2h2 tojackso at LIBRARY.SYR.EDU
Mon Aug 10 10:34:53 EDT 1998

> From:          "BREVARD, Adrian R." <abrevard at SHL.COM>
>
> Theo>Hard for me to make any other cuts...
>
> How about Buck's Boogie and The Red and The Black?

tRatB, no problem, but I think that's mainly an encore.  The way BD's
been playing on Buck's Boogie lately makes me want to keep it in the
set.  I suspect that because it's an instrumental and gives BD a
chance to rest his voice, it's likely to stay in the set for a long
time.  BD eally seems to be enjoying himself on this one nowadays...