BRAIN: News on new album

brian halligan brianh at PULLEYN.COM
Mon Aug 24 10:05:11 EDT 1998

Al said:

>Only one cover and it's looking like it'll make the record. We recorded
>lot more material than we plan to use but with a double CD format we
won't
>have to cut anything if it turns out good enough. Don't bother asking
what
>it is because Deb wants it all to be a big surprise!

No asking?  How about some uneducated guesses?  Everyone, feel free to
shoot these down or tell me if you think I'm on to something here. ;-)

21st Century Schitzoid Man (King Crimson)
Burn (Deep Purple) - Billy likes to play the riff while warming up for
shows.
CC Voodoo (BOC outtake?)
I Just Want to Make Love to You (Foghat, etc.)
My Guitar Wants to Kill Your Mama (Zappa)
Shout at the Devil (Motley Crue) -Can't you see the Surgeons having a
blast with this one?

Back to reality,
Brian

Brian Halligan
mailto:brianh at pulleyn.com
http://home.earthlink.net/~halligan/wicker.html

"We are drawing a moustache on the wanted poster of the face of music."
-Fierce Wicker