BRAIN: News on new album

Ted Jackson jr. s2h2 tojackso at LIBRARY.SYR.EDU
Mon Aug 24 14:31:21 EDT 1998

>> From:          Chip Hart <chip at PCC.COM>
>
> Brian:
> > No asking?  How about some uneducated guesses?  Everyone, feel free to
> > shoot these down or tell me if you think I'm on to something here. ;-)
>
>         I've always hoped they'd do a good CCR cover.  I think Deb (with
>         Al growling behind her) could do a *ripping* cover of Fortunate
>         Son, Lodi, I Put a Spell On You, Travelin' Band, Sinister
>         Purpose, etc.  Hell, I'd pay good money for an album of just CCR
>         covers by the Brain Surgeons! :-)

I'm a big CCR fan too, but I don't see tBS as a group too into covern
them.  But ya never know...I heard them do a ravin' cover of
Skynyrd's Simple Man...Hey--there it is!  Cat's out of the bag.  New
album live, studio or some of each?

theo