Multiverse

Patrick Cordiner s328171 at STUDENT.UQ.EDU.AU
Wed Aug 26 18:39:54 EDT 1998

Finally a comic topic worth discussing:-), the last Multiverse was good but definitely not what I expected. Walter Simonson doing a passable attempt at the nigh-impossible task of visualising Moorcock's words.

Elric absorbing all incarnations of himself to create `a single chance of redemption for the entire multiverse'????? This I had problems with and does anyone know what `Next:The mathematics of Smoke' means?
Is there more to come?
Is it a joke?

So yes, Australian readers have finally got the last issue, however I am still missing issues 9 and 11 because the bastard comic shop people only order in 5 copies for the entire of bloody Brisbane and then don''t order in any more, even on request, and they sell out in the first day!!!!!!!!!!!

Can anyone help me out?

Patrick Cordiner