BOC-L Digest - 26 Aug 1998 to 27 Aug 1998

Mark P Lee MLee at ESPARTO.DEMON.CO.UK
Thu Aug 27 10:15:25 EDT 1998

Hey peeps,

As mentioned previously, Alan Daveys Bedouin will be playing
The Victoria Public House, Derby on Friday 18th September.

Tickets are £5 advance or £6 on the door, doors are 7.30.

Bedoiun as you probably all know are Alan and 2 other ex
Hawks members ?? (Stupid me doesn't know who tho).

The Victoria is approx 100 yards from Derbys train station,
and about 10 minutes walk from the bus station.

If anyone wants full directions etc drop me a line...

And now for the brag, support band for the evening will
be Dr Hasbeen, Martin, Bones, Daz and ME ????

Cheers, Mark.

NP- Captured Rotation
HAND, Mark.
Work            mark at esparto.demon.co.uk