HW: The Truth/The Automind

John Majka flossbac at WCIC.CIOE.COM
Sat Aug 29 21:11:37 EDT 1998

At 01:02 PM 8/27/98 PDT, you wrote:
>Wow! So there's this drunken oraungutan who just sort of turns up at
>Hawkwind shows... no, it's too weird! Why would anyone like him even
>listen to Hawkwind? Why can't he bother people at Van Halen concerts or
>something? I bet he drives a 1986 Camaro with a busted right headlight.

Yeah, exactly.  White trash/hick/classic rock USA.  Woo Hoo!  Maybe someone
should turn him on to the ROCK (capital letters necessary) bands he should
be listening to.  I don't think mind-expanding, adventurous stuff like
Hawkwind is his cup of tea (or can of Bud, as it were).
John Majka
In space we trust,
flossbac at wcic.cioe.com