I've got a sausage machine

Brian Coulthard brian-coulthard at EMAIL.MSN.COM
Mon Aug 31 14:07:11 EDT 1998

Did anyone see the Reeves and Mortimer show on Saturday on BBC1 when Vic
Reeves sang a rather unusual version of Silver Machine while some one was
stuffing a sausage. He changed the words to "I've got a sausage machine"

On the subject of the proposed Ledge of Darkness tour while it could be the
Hawks finest hour well hour and a half I hope the current line up does not
get neglected as Rizz, Richards and Tree have got the potential to make some
of the freshest and most interesting music for years. Could they support?