HW: Gee, another comp.

Zeitgeist xzx28 at DIAL.PIPEX.COM
Fri Dec 4 14:05:26 EST 1998

Hawkwind - Anthology 1967-1982 (Castle Communications)

This months Uncut say "A detailed documentary, for diehards" ***

I say "Just another makeshift compilation from castle, who seem determined
to isuue the same material as many times as possible"

At 14:09 03/12/1998 -0500, you wrote:
>Hi Folks..
>
>Dunno if this has been mentioned here before, but yesterday I saw a 'new'
>2CD compilation from Castle entitled simply "Anthology."  It has nice
>packaging, but of course, most of the material smells of 'Acid Daze'
>reworked one more time.  Disc 2 also contained seven or eight other
>selections, mostly studio tracks from albums of the 80's and 90's IIRC.  I
>know Gimme Shelter from It's the biz... was one.
>
>Keith H. (FAA)
>
>ObCD:  Markus James - Spirit Gate

Zeitgeist-Reflections Of The Underground
Shamrock Multimedia, PO Box 13499, Edinburgh EH6 8YL, UK
http://www.zeitgeist-scot.com