BOC: Feet/Knees ...stuff

brian halligan brianh at PULLEYN.COM
Fri Dec 4 15:49:07 EST 1998

>Any chance they'll follow the CMC pattern,
>and put out a live one?  Holy shit that would be great, esp. if they
>include the balls-out version of Telepaths theyre doing now!
>
>theo

Would anyone outside BOC-L shell out the moolah for *another* BOC live
album?  Especially after the King Biscuit CD comes out.  Granted, it would
be phenominal, but I can't see it happening.

BTW, on a HF note, the afternoon DJ at WCMF here in Rochester, NY says
something good about HF every time he plays "Harvest Moon" (the only HF song
they play at the station).  He has mentioned more than once, however, that
the original line-up plays on HF....

Brian

Brian Halligan
mailto:brianh at pulleyn.com
http://home.earthlink.net/~halligan/wicker.html
-The new Fierce Wicker electronic showroom

Update 11/24: Part two of the FW interview.