Couldn't wait...

Andrew A. Apold mordru at FLITE.NET
Sat Dec 5 08:41:41 EST 1998

>So, I just signed back on after an extended absence (I got married to
>former boc-l listmember "Lurking Girl", now Tori Swann), and I don't
>have the patience to wait around for a few days to see if this is an
>old, already-hashed-to-death topic:
>
>What do people think of Metallica's _Garage, Inc_ cover of
>"Astronomy"...?!

I quite like it, it has some new flavor to it but pays respect
to the original...  the guitar synths are effective.
 Stone and Sea are Deep in Life
 Two unalterable symbols of the world
 Permanence at Rest, and Permanence in Motion
 Participants in the Power that Remains
       - Giantish song from Covenant chronicles