Hawkwind Live tracks

marty martyl at NETSPACE.NET.AU
Sat Dec 5 16:49:00 EST 1998

>> >Dangerous Vision         ?               ?     ?
>> December 1980
>
>It´s a studio track recorded somewhere in 1980.

This could be from 18.12.80 London ,since they played it live at
Southampton on the same tour.

>Weird 101 - Sonic Assassins/ Dave Brock
>---------
>The War                  ?
>
>This would have to be around 80 or early 81. When did Weird 101 come out
>exactly?

This must be earlier maybe '77 since "Whoose gonna win the war" was played on
the '79 winter tour,and I got the weird tapes in 1978 I think.

>---------
>Masters of the Universe  ?
>World of Tiers           ?
>
>There can't be many tours on which world of tiers was played?

I think this would be from the 1980 tour with Blake,or the Dec 1980 tour with
Keith Hayle but I haven't heard it for ages .

>Friends And Relations
>The Golden Void          ?

>From the Sonic assasins Barnstable gig.

regards

Marty
Marty Lawrence         Private e-mail:martyl at netspace.net.au
                       work:          martynl at fujitsu.com.au
"Space is infinite it is Dark,Space is neutral it is cold"

Ginkgo Biloba Home Page:   http://www.geocities.com/SunsetStrip/9061