Man 1999 Party

Stephen Barstow Stephen.Barstow at OCEANOR.NO
Mon Dec 7 06:34:49 EST 1998

I'll try again................................................

Yes, you're right, it was recorded in Chicago

Yeppp! They played the Orpheum Theatre in Boston on April 8th
1974 (at the end of  of the same tour (Source - the Man "bible"
Mannerisms put out by Martin Mycock - 140pp. packed with
facts about Man and offshoots including the dates for the 1999
Party Tour;  Martin can be reached at
 MartinMy at compuserve.com )

Yeah, a great recording - I actually listened to it last night for
the first time in ages. That was the line-up with Micky, Deke
and Terry together with Malcolm Morley and Ken Whaley
from the much missed Help Yourself....... I also have a
recording of the Helps' American Mother from the same tour -
one of the few times Man played that Malcolm Morley song.
A shame that that and another Morley song Blown Away,
which was also played on that tour, weren't also included
- that would have made it perfect.

Steve B.