Couldn't wait...

Stephen Swann swann at PLUTONIA.COM
Mon Dec 7 14:46:12 EST 1998

bart writes:

> Oh no, distressing signs of an audiophilia thread surfacing on boc-l :-O

C'mon, it's not audiophilia until people start with the green magic
markers, unidirectional wires, and putting sand in their speaker
boxes.  We're just talking good old sane, rational mid-fi. ;-)

> Go to more gigs, forget to use earplugs, kill off some cochlear cilia and quit
> whining you lot!

Hey, I just saw the Tragically Hip a couple of weeks ago, and it was
so loud it made my pants leg resonate. I was 15' from the stage, and I
*wasn't* wearing earplugs.  And I can *still* tell that the _Spectres_
CD is badly mastered.  So, nyeah!  ;-)

> In '92 we were still pondering the existence of some HW on CD *at all*. Now
> you want them all done again ? :-)

Well, ok, they don't have to remaster _Levitation_.  Yet.

Steve
swann at plutonia.com