Couldn't wait...

Mon Dec 7 20:02:21 EST 1998

Tim recoils:

> Oh no, distressing signs of an audiophilia thread surfacing on boc-l :-O

Poor old Steve - he goes and spends a fortune on a new stereo, and then he
doesn't enjoy playing his favourite records on it!  I always thought being
an audiophile and being a Hawkwind fan were incompatible! :)

> Go to more gigs, forget to use earplugs, kill off some cochlear
> cilia and quit
> whining you lot!

This reminds me of a certain list-member at Motorhead last year, losing a
rolled-up-bog-paper earplug in the depths of his lughole, and having to fish
it out with a pair of long-nosed pliers...  (Nice one, Carl! :)

> ObGig: Henry Rollins @ UEA   29/11/98

Stand-up, yeah?  I didn't get to see either London show - so post a review,
dammit! :)

- Andy