Couldn't wait...

A.L. Shefl als24 at CAM.AC.UK
Mon Dec 7 20:40:08 EST 1998

On Tue, 8 Dec 1998, Andy Gilham wibbled thusly to the assembled throng:
-}Tim recoils:
-}> Oh no, distressing signs of an audiophilia thread surfacing on boc-l

(In a list- and music-induced frenzy)
Got a problem with that?  Would you deprive me of an excuse to get each
recording in each extant format?  Would you stop me listening to each
several times for the sake of comparison and in the name of Research?
Would you not have me become a Kollector, with the financial burden borne
by the BOC-L immolation division at Cult Hollows?

I will only worry when the audiophilia thread reaches
'youmustkeepyourtransformersunderaseparateroof' proportions.

-}> Go to more gigs, forget to use earplugs, kill off some cochlear
-}> cilia and quit
-}> whining you lot!
-}
-}This reminds me of a certain list-member at Motorhead last year, losing a
-}rolled-up-bog-paper earplug in the depths of his lughole, and having to fish
-}it out with a pair of long-nosed pliers...  (Nice one, Carl! :)

I'm not at all sure Carl has surfaced on-list again.  Supporting evidence
includes his not volunteering, in the BOC-L musicians thread, a list of
the instruments he 'doesn't' play.

anna 'signed, sealed, and oversampled' shefl

--
"In the fight between you and the world, back the world" FRANZ KAFKA
permanent e-mail address: [my first name]ls at chiark.greenend.org.uk