Couldn't wait...

Bart Brugmans bart at BUNDERSBOS.DEMON.NL
Tue Dec 8 04:01:14 EST 1998

> (As a ide note, _Black Sabbath_, and _Welcome to Sky Valley_
were two
> of the dozen or so test disks that I used when auditioning speakers.
> It was Kyuss that revealed the sorry bass response of just about every
> brand of speaker on the market these days, btw.)

If you really want to test speakers on their bass respons try_The
Scientific Supercake LP_by_godheadSilo_(also on cd, of course) I
still haven't found speakers who can handle the sound correctly. (I
was even once refused to use the cd to test speakers) The real
heavy bass sound is sure to blow out any speaker set, I'm sure.

--BArt