Couldn't wait...

Dave Berry daveb at HARLEQUIN.CO.UK
Tue Dec 8 09:07:55 EST 1998

At 01:02 08/12/98 -0000, Andy Gilham wrote:
>Poor old Steve - he goes and spends a fortune on a new stereo, and then he
>doesn't enjoy playing his favourite records on it!  I always thought being
>an audiophile and being a Hawkwind fan were incompatible! :)

:-)

The 90's disks are damn excellent, in fact.  The Business Trip sounds much
better on my current stereo than on my old one -- the bass is much more
present.  The sound on Alien 4 is superb; it really fills the room.

Dave.

Dave Berry, Languages Group Manager.
Harlequin Ltd., Lismore House, 127 George St, Edinburgh, EH2 4JN, UK.
Tel: +44 131 240 6106.