OFF: Monster Magnet

BREVARD, Adrian R. abrevard at SHL.COM
Wed Dec 9 11:01:02 EST 1998

>I was in a music store called AE entertainment yesterday with a couple
>friends, being Christmas the store was practically overflowing with people.
>they usually play an album, then display the album on the front desk, that
day >it was Monster Magnet's Powertrip. And when we got there, what do we
hear, >the opening riff to "Bummer". Needless to say when the proprietor
heard the >lyric "Your looking for the one who . . . ." which me and my
friends were
>singing and laughing to, he made this incredible ten foot leap to the
>stop button on the stereo, it was hilarious :-).

>Laj.

Howls!  When I first heard it ..."Well here's one I'm not likely to hear on
the radio."  Good cut, Bummer.

Ghost in the Ruins
OBCD at work today:  Pink Floyd - Dark Side of the Moon
Savatage - Wake of Magellan / Handful of Rain
BOC - Secret Treaties