Off: Rollins review

Fri Dec 11 06:34:53 EST 1998

> > See today's Grauniad
> > ChrisW
> >
> > Free your mind & watch your ass!
>
> Since I didn't see the Grauniad, care to say whether it was positive or
> negative?

Very useful posting that around midnight of the day in question, Chris! :)))

> I'm crap at reviews myself, but I thought he was on form. A fine
> diatribe to round off about men vs women. Women grow up, men don't. He had
> some valid points  :-}

I enjoyed the dialogue in last week's Time Out between HR and Eddie Izzard -
made me wish I'd got it together to go...  oh well.

> ObAussieCDBlitz:   Radios Appear / Ritualism / Woe Betide / Pedestal  !!

Yay!  "Aloha Steve and Danno" through to "The Way You Suck Me Down"!

- Andy

ObCD: Wayne Kramer - _Live Like a Motherfucker_