OFF: Football (American) (was BOC superbowl show)

brian halligan brianh at PULLEYN.COM
Mon Dec 14 09:36:27 EST 1998

>>Maybe so, but do you really want to witness the ass-kicking Denver's
>>gonna lay on 'em?
>>

>The Patriots are gonna trounce 'em in the AFC final.  Ol' Drew Bledsoe's
>gonna give 'em "The Finger".
>
>John

I have only one thing to say.  And that is... J.E.T.S. Jets, Jets, Jets!

No more routing for the Jets in secret for me.  My battered Starter cap is
going to be on prominent display.  See your Patriots in two weeks, John!

Brian
(Jets fan since the early '80s)

Brian Halligan
mailto:brianh at pulleyn.com
http://home.earthlink.net/~halligan/wicker.html
-The new Fierce Wicker electronic showroom

Update 11/24: Part two of the FW interview.