BOC: Show at Jaxx

BREVARD, Adrian R. abrevard at SHL.COM
Mon Dec 14 11:00:52 EST 1998

 Don't know about the bands website but Fridays Washington Post has a
> schedule for Jaxx Niteclub,Springfield VA (outside of Wash. DC) BOC show
on  1/29.  Checked the Jaxx website but no mention there.  Fates Warning is
scheduled for the night after.

Theo>So, you going or what?

Hmmm dunno yet guy.  BOC has an amazing streak at Jaxx, 11 out of 12 years
if this show happens. Since 1997 (the only year they have missed) BOC has
been getting to Jaxx earlier and earlier each year.  I mentioned the Fates
Warning show the night after (like to do that one too); Dream Theater is
there the end of this month and King's X returns less than a month after
BOC.  Gonna be a tough call but King's X is one band I must see whenever
they are near me.  Now if you wanna donate some ticket money
hehehehehehehehehe.....

Ghost in the Ruins

OBCDs at work today - Galactic Cowboys - Machine Fish, The Horse That Bud
Bought and At the End of The Day.