BOC: Re: Heaven Forbid, I'm back!

Bolts of Ungodly Vision js3619 at WIZVAX.NET
Wed Dec 16 11:25:42 EST 1998

At 08:03 AM 12/16/98 -0800, you wrote:
First, welcome back.

>I've been a BOC fan since 1974, am a (minor) contributer to the BOC FAQ and
>well.., enough about me.. Does Al still post here? Are the same old
>arguments still raging? Does EB still have his guitar too loud? Any word on
>going back into the studio? Will the US impeach Nix..., er, Clinton? How do
>you avoid static cling? How about them Broncos?
Answers: Occasionally. tBS are working on a 2 CD release for sometime next
year.Sometimes.Don't know, but his voice is back.Nope.Not yet.Carefully.No
comment.

>Also interested to hear what any of you old time fans think of Heaven
>Forbid... I will hold off on posting my opinion, not wishing to start off on
>the list with anything controversial just yet.
Not being an old time fan, it's hard to be at the ripe old age of 23 (ha!),
It's better then Revolution by Night productionwise (for the most part),
lyricwise... could be better. Too much repetition for my tastes. Buck is
rockin' and from what has been said recently, there are 2 covers for the
disc. Yay.  I feel that except for a few songs like "see you in black,"
"Harvest Moon," and "In Thee," the disc lacks the intensity of their
previous efforts.. that commitment to rock n' roll.  Ah well.  So post away!

Assemblin' a BRAINFAQ,
Jason