HW: Anubian Lights?

Doug Pearson ceres at SIRIUS.COM
Thu Dec 17 17:15:36 EST 1998

On Thu, 17 Dec 1998 16:35:11 EST, Chuck Rosenberg <Chuckrecs at AOL.COM> wrote:

>Hi, folks. I was wondering if anyone has any touring info re Anubian Lights
>(or any Del Rio/Grenas/Turner/Brain activity in general). They are based in
>LA, and since I live in SoCal I was hoping to get a chance to catch 'em live.

I know that Farflung (Grenas only, no Del Rio) are playing up here in
Northern California (San Francisco) next month (thu 1/21), as I'll be
playing with Primordial Undermind on that bill (Subarachnoid Space are also
playing).  I'd have to believe that they'd play a show closer to home
around the same time, but I don't know how to get in touch with them
(unless Tommy Grenas has the same address/phone number that he had about 5
years ago...)

        -Doug
         ceres at sirius.com