OFF: Watney's Red Barrel

Chuck Rosenberg Chuckrecs at AOL.COM
Thu Dec 17 16:38:02 EST 1998

<<
 I guess it also underscores the pathetic existence of "Working Man" in
 the Hammersmith version of the Rush song when he gets home from work and
 digs himself out a Watney's Red Barrel.  (Either that, or it's what they
 were serving at the bar that night.:)

 Cheers,

 Paul. >>

---And prob. what a lot of we Yanks don't want to admit here is that some of
us bought WRB thinking we were high-class. I guess it just shows the even more
pathetic state of US beer. I mean, compared to Bud, WRB, is the liquid of the
gods. Then again, I never had a very discerning pallett (sp). Chuck