HW: Griffin Live Chronicles

Keith Henderson henderson.120 at OSU.EDU
Fri Dec 18 09:25:24 EST 1998

Hello, folks...

OK, I don't think I heard from the person who originally wanted this item a
year and a half ago or so.  I say 'think' because the other day, I had a
'small' computer crash and lost some incoming messages.  So if I'm in error
here, let me know.

Anyway, I guess I will now open it up to anyone who might want this
item...it's a second-hand copy, but in reasonably good shape.  (One disc has
some superficial marks, though I figure it plays fine...I'll check it out
before sending anyway.)

Just send me an e-mail, and the first person who does has first dibs.  I'm
willing to accept offers of trade, or sell it outright at around cost.  (It
was amazingly cheap.)

Keith H. (FAA)

ObCD:  Channel - Shooting Gallery (new space rock band from Kent, OH!!)