HW: Griffin Live Chronicles

Keith Henderson henderson.120 at OSU.EDU
Thu Dec 10 16:22:48 EST 1998

Hey...

About 18 months or so ago, I posted a list of a few HW CD's that I'd seen
around my neighborhood for bargain prices.  One of which was the Griffin 2CD
issue of Live Chronicles.  I offered to buy them and send them to whoever
needed such item, and someone here on boc-l responded about that one in
particular.  But before I could get it for them, it had vanished from the
store.  I felt kinda bad about it...and who'da thunk there'd be other
Hawkwind fans in Columbus!

Anyway, today I found a reasonably-decent condition used copy of same, and
wondered if that person was still here, and still interested in picking up
one of these cheap.

If so, contact me via e-mail (henderson.120 at osu.edu), and I'll offer it to
you at cost.  If I don't hear anything in a few days, I guess I'll offer it
to anyone else here who might be interested.  Please wait for a second
posting though.

That's all....Keith H. (FAA)

ObCD:  Linus Pauling Quartet (Houston, TX) - Killing You With Rock

P.S.  I got an e-mail not too long ago from Rob Godwin saying that Griffin
was indeed coming back to life, as early as next month.  Supposedly, there
will be a live CD issued containing material recorded at Strange Daze '97,
but I didn't know whether it would be all Hawkwind, or a compilation of a
lot of bands, like the Berg Herzburg one (which is great, by the way).
Anyone know more??