NIK: Sphinx

Wed Dec 30 08:01:46 EST 1998

> I'm looking really hard to find the Nik Turner's SPHINX album.
> I've got a bloody tape that has been listened to about 2 million times.
>
> Does anyone knows if it as been reissued and where i could find it?

Yep, there was a reissue last year (I think it was last year), catalogue
number NIKTCD333.  On EBS although it doesn't say so anywhere on it.

I'd try somewhere like http://www.cdzone.co.uk for starters.  I got mine
retail but don't recall seeing it for a while.

> I've got a cd called Sphinx, but it's not quite the same as it
> all has been
> replayed,

No, that's the transatlantic remake, OK in its way but not the real thing!

- Andy