NIK : Sphinx

Andreas Stuewe Andreas.Stuewe at T-ONLINE.DE
Wed Dec 30 08:37:52 EST 1998

Po schrieb:
> Hi everyone,
>
> I'm looking really hard to find the Nik Turner's SPHINX album.
> I've got a bloody tape that has been listened to about 2 million times.
>
> Does anyone knows if it as been reissued and where i could find it?
>
> I've got a cd called Sphinx, but it's not quite the same as it all has been
> replayed, and on the tapes NT sells at gigs, it lacks the last sounds like
> the cry of the soul.
>
> I suppose it exists somewhere but i've been looking for it for about a
> century now.
>
> Cheers,
> Po

You can get the recent reissued version on CD from:
SONIC ATTACK, Harald Stuermer, Annastr. 55A, D-64673 Zwingenberg
It costs 29,- DM + postage

Harald has lots of HW & related stuff, at reasonable prices, just ask for his
list.

Andreas