NIK : Sphinx

Bill Stewart Stewartbas at AOL.COM
Wed Dec 30 12:29:00 EST 1998

<< I've got a cd called Sphinx, but it's not quite the same as it all has been
 replayed, and on the tapes NT sells at gigs, it lacks the last sounds like
 the cry of the soul. >>

There are 2 versions of Sphinx. One was recorded after Nik got sacked from
Hawkwind the first time....late 70s maybe? The players were ex members of Gong
(Steve Hillage included) and I think, some ex Hawks were involved. Parts of
the album were recorded in the Great Pyramid.
The second version of Sphinx was recorded in the 90s with members of
Pressurehed.

regards,
Bill Stewart