Rare Hawkwind

nick adams nicad at CLARA.CO.UK
Wed Dec 30 15:47:11 EST 1998

Hi!
      I am relatively new to this list, i have been into hawkwind for
.........Man ,26 years...i have seen them numerous times around the
uk.....when i heard in search of space it changed my life forever...anyway,
i was just at a web site that had a complete listing of hawkwind albums, i
thought that i had most of them, but looking at that list no way..in
particular there were quite a few rare albums/bootlegs listed. my question
is where can i get hold of these items.has anyone got them on this
list...that can perhaps copy onto cd-r or has anyone got any originals for
sale or know where i can get them from. i dont want to list everything as it
would take up to much bandwidth, but as an example as to what i saw there
was, Dawn of Hawkwind, Rock city, the cyberspace conspiracy , nova drive,
damnation alley, timeless paens, the secret tepee, corridor of flames, the a
files.the list could go on.if anyone could help me search these out it would
be greatly appreciated.......you can reply on list or prefereably off list
as i am only on the digest mode.

      thanks in advance
                      Nick

NP.......1999 party