BOTH: Announcing The Terminal Café

Max Wilcox m.wilcox at UQ.NET.AU
Thu Dec 31 05:58:52 EST 1998

Hi All,

            Just though everyone might like to know that my Michael
Moorcock site, The Terminal Café is being officially unveiled tonight
(new years eve). The site has actually been in operation since 1996, but
has been a work in progress - but is now ready to my satisfaction.
Amongst many other things the site contains an section concerning Mike's
musical exploits with hawkwind and BOC.
            As always there are sections that aren't fully complete, but
it should be fairly comprehensive as it is.
            Hope everyone enjoys it!
            Happy new year.

- Max Wilcox