HW: OFF: What Mark said about Dave Brock applies to Edgar Froese, too!

Mark Edmonds mmje at MMJE.DEMON.CO.UK
Mon Feb 2 15:24:18 EST 1998

In article <1614411530011998/A09309/LNMV02/11C1F3E90D00*@MHS>, LN1GJT
<Guy.Thomas at LONDON.ENTOIL.COM> writes
>Couldn't agree more with you Mark! DH should have been released as an EP of the
>four decent tracks, and would have resulted as an HW gem, rather than a
>somewhat indifferent release, with only a few good tracks lost amongst it!
>
>We definately need Live 79 re-released as the whole concert on double CD. THe
>Hammersmith Odeon gigs of 1982 and 1984 (with Lemmy) need releasing in their
>entirety too. (Both these were recorded). The Rainbow gig from 1981 would a
>superb double CD too! A complete gig from 1989 should also be put out, again
>maybe the Hammersmith show (with Simon House).
>
>Undisclosed files should be re-released as a 4CD boxed set with the 1988 (Dec)
>Hammersmith gig and the 1984 winter gig (Sheffield?) too!
>
>I suppose all we can do is dream!

Yup! The Finsbury Park Acid Daze would make a good release too. The
atmosphere was really good and Lemmy guested for the encore Urban
Guerilla which was out of this fucking world! Definitely one of my fave
HW moments.

Mark