OFF: What is this song ??? HEEELP !!! :-o

Alex S. Garcia asg at LAGUNA.COM.MX
Mon Feb 2 17:54:08 EST 1998

>>Could be "Don't Kill The Whales"?  A mid to late 80's song by Yes.
>>
>>R.
>
>Such a subtle title, one is almost tempted to jump in a boat and bring a
>harpoon... hunt down Jon Anderson and a few whales...

*can't help laughing* Aaawww... c'mon, don't be mean with the guy ;-)

This said, I suppose that could be it. I may have misunderstood "whales" for
"world", I suppose. I am a bit surprised it really was Anderson's voice,
though... it did sound like him, but it also sounded different at the same
time. Weird. I guess I'll have to listen to that song to make sure. Thanks !

Alex S. Garcia.

Become a Patternwalker ! Visit Corwin's Pattern...
  http://members.tripod.com/~Mandor/
Read the Icarus Encyclopedia of Fantasy & SF
  http://www.pelnet.com/icarus/