OFF: What is this song ??? HEEELP !!! :-o

Alex S. Garcia asg at LAGUNA.COM.MX
Mon Feb 2 10:50:21 EST 1998

OK, before I forget... I just heard on the radio a great song but I have no
idea what it was (they never said). Here are a few hints :
        - it often repeated the words "Don't kill the world" (sounded like
it could be the title ?) ;
        - it was a rather long piece, kinda progressive if you consider that
the first half was very different from the second ;
        - there were at least two voices singing in the first part (one
sounding kinda like Jon Anderson - but I don't think it was him) and the
second half sounded like a chorus of children (at least some of it).
        It's a really really cool song (IMHO) and I'd really appreciate it
if someone could tell me what it is (Lil' AB, perhaps ? ;-). Thanks !

Alex S. Garcia.

Become a Patternwalker ! Visit Corwin's Pattern...
  http://members.tripod.com/~Mandor/
Read the Icarus Encyclopedia of Fantasy & SF
  http://www.pelnet.com/icarus/