OFF: In Search of - [sm]<mfr at dial.pipex.com>

J Strobridge eset08 at HOLYROOD.ED.AC.UK
Tue Feb 3 14:08:55 EST 1998

dave cohen writes:

>         i never received my order, luckily i had ordered
>         via credit card and was able to successfully dispute
>         the charge.
>
>         at any rate, [sm]'s current email address seems to be:
>
>         sm.mfr at virgin.net

Just to say that I went up to Stirling at the weekend to check up on
the Unit they used to have but everything was closed and I couldn't get
access.   Their Unit was one in an small Industrial Estate called
Stirling Enterprise Park and the name Fourth World is still up on the
listings board outside.   However when I phoned the Reception area today
I was told that they moved out about 6 months ago.  If I get a chance
I'll check to see whether mfr have taken over instead but the Property
Office line was busy and I haven't had time to call again.

jill

J.D.Strobridge at ed.ac.uk                         eset08 at holyrood.ed.ac.uk
                                                ELIJSA at srv0.arts.ed.ac.uk