OFF: Kraftwelt?

Duane Hoyt gs590 at CLEVELAND.FREENET.EDU
Tue Feb 3 17:30:10 EST 1998

Reply to message from s333271 at STUDENT.UQ.EDU.AU of Tue, 03 Feb

>> Subject: Re: OFF: Kraftwelt?
>>
>> I'm glad it was at the library, and I got to check it out at no cost.
>> After listening to it, it really didn't go anywhere. In fact, I couldn't
>> even listen to it to the end.  It was unimaginative.
>
>        Well, I for one really love the album. It's actually by a fairly well known
>Danish electronic band who's name eludes me for the moment. But seeing as
>you didn't really like it, I won't wrack my brain for the name of the band
>it is that made it....
>
>- Max Wilcox

I would have to say, I didn't hate it, actually the first half of it was
alright, but it just seemed uninspired, and by the time it was 3/4 into the
cd, it all started to sound the same.  I usually will record anything I
find at the library if I enjoy it, but for some reason, this is one I will
not record.

Lost in Space,

Duane