HW: Silver Machine (Orb remix?)

Kevin Sommers novadrive at PANGEATECH.COM
Sun Feb 8 17:47:35 EST 1998

> >Dealing with remix; the best are Dave Brock's remixes of Lord of Light &
> Sonic
> >Attack (with Bob Calvert voice) on the last EBS EP; Sonic Attack is
> probably
> >the freakiest of allI
> >
> I really liked the Sonic Attack remix as well. I'm unsure if Lord of Light
> is a remix though, as it sounds like Ron on vocals. I think it's a new
> recording of the song?
>
> William

"Lord of Light" is definitely new, but it's either a studio recording, or a
remixed live version.  Comparing it to the live versions done on the fall
'95 (Love in Space)tour, it has quite a bit more "swirly synths", and
additional guitar which sounds a lot like Jerry.

If anyone wants a 3MB .wav file of the 10/28/95 Berlin Marquee version of
this song, let me know: novadrive at pangeatech.com

Kevin Sommers

primiti too taa, nnz kkr muu.