tBS: Brownies

Albert T Bouchard ir004728 at MINDSPRING.COM
Sun Feb 8 22:58:08 EST 1998

We had a super night of rock and roll at Brownies last night. The music was
great. The audience was great. And the vibe was great. Musical highlights
of the night for me were: Jack Rigg's vocals on "Midnight Nick," David
Roter bizarre rendition of JCHRFtG, hearing Helen Wheels sing "Break the
Chains" again after all these years, the X Brothers rocking version of
HRtH, the very funny moments in my drum solo in IPTD and all the monster
jam songs at the end; CoFwRaR, Astronomy, TV and BtBW. It was also great to
see many old friends and supporters, Steve Swann, Richie Stotts, Andy
Schernoff, Michael Alago, Ed, Tim, Mark and Mark, Mike, Gary, a whole bunch
of Hilfigers I hadn't met before... and, well, actually too many people to
mention. I've probably went on too much already. Suffice to say I had a
terrific time and I'm pretty sure a whole bunch of others did too.