What I listened to?

Scott Heller shll at HAGEDORN.DK
Sun Feb 15 07:58:37 EST 1998

Hej,

Well, this was actually a lot of fun to go back and think about this.
Luckily for me I put out a fanzine from 1984-1988 and I has some of the
issues handy to check out what I put down as playlists so I could recall
what I listened to the most.  I seem to have made quite a wild progression
into metal...

                                                        Year of   Time
Year        Artist                              Album   Release   Diff. CD??
1998    Spacious Mind           Organic Mind Solution   1993        5
<---so far...
1997     Gov't Mule             Live at Roseland        1997        0
1996     Kingston Wall                  I and II        1992/3      4/3
1995      Dead Flowers           Altered State Circus   1994        1
1994   Monster Magnet           Dopes to Infinity       1994        0
1993   Ozric Tentacles          Erpland                 1990        3
1992  Warrior Soul  Salutations to the Ghetto Nation    1992        0
1991    Hawkwind                Palace Springs          1991        0
1990      Hawkwind              Live Chronicles         1987        3
1989    Marillion               Clutching at Straws     1987        2
1988       Carnivore            Retaliation             1988        0
1987        Griffin             Protectors of the Lair  1987        0
1986       Candlemass    Epicus Doomicus Metallicus     1986        0
1985      Armored Saint         Delerious Nomad         1985        0
1984     Jag Panzer             Ample Destruction       1984        0
1983      Metallica             Kill 'em All            1983        0
1982      Iron Maiden    Number of the Beast            1982        0
1981         Motorhead  No sleep til Hammersmith        1981        0
1980     Motorhead              Ace of Spades           1980        0
1979    Rainbow                 On Stage                1978        1
1978       Ted Nugent           Double Live Gonzo       1978        0
1977    Ted Nugent              Cat Scratch Fever       1976        1
1976   Aerosmith                Dream On/Rocks          1974/1976   2/0
1975      CCR                          Live in Europe   1971        4
1974       CCR                          Cosmos Factory  1970        4

There are of course a lot of others from each of these years.. I have to
mention Frank marino as I was listening to him heavily from 1979-1982...
and in 1997, I listened to the Alien Planetscapes CD a lot of times and
still do..  I put the Govt Mule in there because I listened to them more
than any other group for sure, but mostly live concerts...  Well, it was
fun..

Scott

ObMD- Narnia- Kobenhavn 2-14-98

I will post a review later, a new instrumental band that is sort of like a
cross between the Ozrics, Eric Johnson and Djam Karet!

R. Scott Heller PhD
Hagedorn Research Institute
Niels Steensensvej 6
DK 2820 Gentofte Denmark