LIVE BOC SONGS

Mon Feb 16 11:06:23 EST 1998

>To be honest, I've never been a big fan of Still Burnin' or PUD

Well, I like both of these.  Still Burnin' is a bit simple, especially
when held up against other Buck songs, but the guitar hook is catchy, and
as long as the double-bassdrum part isn't too up front in the mix, it's
effective.  Power Underneath Despair is cool with it's non-standard time
signature, and is probably Eric's finest vocal on the record (at least,
from what I know of the songs he sings on the album).

John