Hawkwind and the fans!

C Mumford cannibal at CUTEY.COM
Mon Jan 5 11:14:32 EST 1998

At 10:18 05.01.98 EDT, theo wrote:

>I didn't intend to attack any of HW's drummers, as I haven't listened
>to them enough to offer a qualified opinion.  But I do know a lot
>about the former drummer in BOC, and I stand by my opinion that he's
>one of the greatest percussionists ever in rock!

How're dem HW tapes sittin with ya? AND WHERE ARE MY GODDAMN TAPES THEO???
EH?
Now get off yer fat lazy old dope smokin 70s fossil whitey greaser
rockerboy acid casualty candy ass and make me some fucking rock'n'roll
tapes or I'll raise some serious fucking hell on BOC-L with "theo" firmly
placed in the motherfuckin' header!!!! ;))))

>> There's been a somewhat heated discussion about BOC-L on the newsgroup,
>> "alt.music.blueoystercult", and I'm trying to correct some
misinterpretations
>> of BOC-L and its members.
>> John

That nasty s n a f u fellow seems to be sputtering much unneccesary flame
there... down, boy! Down!

>We are irreverent and opinionated.  But our irreverence and strong
>opinions have arisen from our being knowledgeable music fans.  If
>we're misstating things, let others prove us wrong.  Engage us in
>debate, but don't blow us off automatically as assholes.  Let us
>prove that ourselves!

Oh, do we need to? ;)

>BTW, how does one sign up for alt.music.blueoystercult?

Well, first you have to send a submission to the dominant alt.music
organization in your area by email (I believe it is
alt.music at syracuse.submit.use.net) with your server SPI # EP number and
class verification module # number and account SPD details (just skip the
part with the modem BPS-CPU data which they don't need but include the port
connection valve indicator number(s)). Then they will send someone over to
shoot you. :)

Seriously..... you need a newsreader :) Download Agent (or any good
newsreader) from the net and install and if you have news access you should
be able to even get alt.music.rush!! and about 30 000 (?) other groups!

Christian