HW: Covers again! (new ST37)

Stephen Lindsey stephen at SPATIALWARE.COM
Mon Jan 5 16:58:41 EST 1998

Doug says (abbrev):

Does anyone know where the ST37 albums (the last two) [Excellent band, want 'em]
might be
available on a web accessible sotre ? or DOug do you want to give me a phone
number for yer mates place ?

Cheers,
Steve L