HW: Covers again! (new ST37)

Douglas Pearson ceres at SIRIUS.COM
Mon Jan 5 18:27:24 EST 1998

Stephen Lindsey wrote:
> Does anyone know where the ST37 albums (the last two) [Excellent band,
want
> 'em] might be
> available on a web accessible sotre ? or DOug do you want to give me a
phone
> number for yer mates place ?

The newest ST37 album ('SpaceAge') is listed on the Delerium Freak emporium
web page: http://www.delerium.co.uk/freakemp/frkmptop.html, although only
the vinyl is listed (I'd expect them to have the CD, too, since it isn't
nearly as limited).  As for the previous one (the vinyl-only double-LP
'Glare'), I'm pretty sure that the band still has copies, but I wouldn't
have any idea where to look on the web.  They also probably have copies of
'SpaceAge' on CD.

ST37 can be reached at:
PO Box 4962
Austin, TX 78765

I know that BlackJack doesn't have the new ST37 (yet - they did have
'Glare' when it came out), but their web catalog is at:
http://www.nmol.com/users/blakjack/index.htm

Good luck! Both albums are easily worth the import price ...

        -Doug
         ceres at sirius.com